THE SANDWICH GENERATION GUIDE
Don’t wait until a medical crisis to help your parents plan for long-term care! Download the free e-book “Sandwich Generation” Planning Guide today.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE “SANDWICH GENERATION” PLANNING GUIDE
Download Matt’s comprehensive resource for adults “Sandwiched” between the challenges of caring for aging parents and their own Family. In this document, you will…
- Discover how to ease the pressure and burdens as an adult caregiver.
- Learn how to secure much-needed benefits and resources to pay for mom and dad’s care.
- Stay in control during a parent’s healthcare crisis.
- Help your parents protect their independence and honor their wishes through all of life’s transitions.
- Avoid costly mistakes that could put your own family on the hook for long-term care bills and obligations.
Have you ever felt “sandwiched” between the pressures of caring for an older parent and raising your own family? If so, you are part of a unique group of people known as the “Sandwich Generation.” These are adults who are juggling the roles of caring for their own families (including minor children) and aging parents at the same time.
The emotional, physical, and financial strains experienced by those in the Sandwich Generation can be overwhelming and paralyzing. You may wonder…
- “Will mom or dad lose their home?”
- “What happens to an inheritance or remaining assets?”
- “How do we choose between in-home, assisted living and nursing home care?”
- “What if my mom or dad wants to stay home but takes a turn for the worse?”
- “Is there a responsible way to protect any assets?”
- “What can be protected for the healthy spouse still at home?”
- “What happens if we run out of money?”
- “How do we get public benefits and will they be enough to pay for all the help we need?”
…and perhaps you don’t know where to turn for answers.
The legal and financial strategies you will find in this guide are designed to help you plan ahead and stay in control when facing such difficult decisions. You will discover a wide variety of options that are available for your family that will give you peace of mind and confidence during a challenging time.
While life may seem overwhelming and chaotic at the moment, turning the tables and gaining the upper hand again concerning your parents’ care is easier than you think.
Solid legal planning is the key to helping your parents receive the best care possible without sacrificing your own family’s financial security. This guide will help you fill in the missing pieces of your current care plan.
When you download this free e-book, you will also discover:
- Why Medicare will not cover nursing home or in-home health care costs…and how to pay for your parents’ care without spending all of their money or paying out of pocket (expenses can run in excess of $8,000 a month!)
- How to avoid common mistakes that can jeopardize Medicaid eligibility or expose adult children to liability for their parent’s long-term care costs.
- Legal and financial strategies to shield your parent’s assets and money from nursing homes or the state.
- Why your parents’ estate plan may not work if it has not been updated in the past 5 years.
- How adding your name to a parent’s bank account or home can backfire causing serious penalties and exposure to lawsuits and creditors.
- 3 documents you need to manage mom or dad’s affairs, access medical records, and maintain control in the event of sickness or incapacity.
- Key medical, financial, and legal information you would never think to grab that will save you a ton of time, money, and headaches in a medical crisis.
- How to give your parents the gift of aging without worry or struggle!
Remember, sickness, memory loss, or incapacity from a stroke or other condition can happen without warning. Don’t wait to get a rock-solid plan in place to protect your parents and make your job as a caregiver as easy as possible.
Download your e-book absolutely free now by filling out the brief form.
FREE ASSET RISK ANALYSIS
DON’T LET LONG-TERM HEALTH CARE COSTS DRAIN IN MONTHS WHAT YOU HAVE SAVED OVER A LIFETIME!
DISCOVER THE 5 SIMPLE MISTAKES THAT THREATEN YOUR IRA
Most people think protecting your IRA is complicated.
The truth is once you know the rules it can be simple and with help from a professional, you can save hours of work and thousands of dollars. Complete the brief form below to download the free e-Book!
DOWNLOAD THE SANDWICH GUDE GENERATION FREE E-BOOK
Matt’s free comprehensive resource for adults “Sandwiched” between the challenges of caring for aging parents and their own family helps individuals navigate this difficult time. Don’t wait for a health emergency to get started, download this free e-book today!
CONTACT THE DELIBERATO LAW CENTER
If you are ready to get started with estate planning, Medicaid planning or any other elder law services, or just need to ask a question about how to protect your assets, please complete the brief form below and a member of our legal team with get in touch with you shortly!
LAW FIRM LOCATIONS
6200 Rockside Road
Independence, OH 44131
6000 Venture Dr.
Dublin, OH 43017